Ranking System

Room to make an announcement to the whole forum.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Ranking System

Post by DJKeefy »

The Ranking System As Been Set To :-

0+ Posts - New Member
Basic Membership, get posting, you need 10+ posts to be able to add your Signature, add files or links into your posts and post in the EGYPT EXTRA section.

10+ Posts - Junior Member
You can add a signature (via your profile) - you can add files - you can add non commercial links into your posts - you can post in the EGYPT EXTRA section.

100+ Posts - Member
You can add your website address (via your profile) once you reach 100+ posts (Commercial sites or other websites in direct competition with the Luxor4u Network are not allowed)

250+ Posts - Senior Member

500+ Posts - [ V.I.P ] - You become this colour when you have posted 500+ posts, you don't get any special preferences becoming a V.I.P Member, It just shows us and members that you are a good poster.

1500+ Posts - [ Royal V.I.P ] - You become this colour when you have posted 1500+ posts, you don't get any special preferences becoming a Royal V.I.P Member, It just shows us and members that you are a very good poster.

3000+ Posts - [ Egyptian Pharaoh ] - You become this colour when you have posted 3000+ posts, WOW what a poster and a dedicated Luxor4u Member.

7000+ Posts - [ Egyptian God ] - You become this colour when you have posted 7000+ posts.

10000+ Posts - [ Luxor4u God ] - The Ultimate Goal.

[ Admin ] - DJKeefy - Controls all the website and forums in the background, from the graphics to the forums database, also keeping the maintenance of the forums to make sure things run smoothly - can ban members, can block bad words, check IP`s etc.

[ Forum Admin ] Controls all the forums from topics to posts, can edit and delete both topics and posts, can check IP`s etc, also can un-delete certain posts a [ Moderator ] as deleted.

[ Global Moderator ] Controls all the forums on Luxor4u, Egypt4u and RedSea4u, can edit and delete both topics and posts, can check IP`s etc, also can un-delete certain posts a [ Moderator ] as deleted.

[ Moderator ] - people you see In yellow are moderators of certain forums, they can also edit and delete posts from there specific forum that they moderate can also check IP`s.

[ Bot ] - these are Bots sent out from the search engines like Google and msn etc, these check the site and report back to the search engines, this is how u get listings on the search engines.