Women gives birth in the Red sea

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

pinkmagic
United Kingdom

Women gives birth in the Red sea

Post by pinkmagic »

I can only think they must be some sort of hippies.
Only advantage I can say is that the salt would heal your bits and pieces up more quickly, but it sure would sting!

http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/13/pregnant- ... a-7384003/

Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Re: Women gives birth in the Red sea

Post by Major Thom »

Must have been a big baby to want that size of Birthing Pool!!! :oops:
Hafiz
V.I.P
V.I.P

Re: Women gives birth in the Red sea

Post by Hafiz »

They obviously assumed there was no pollution in the water nor small creatures/bacteria etc. Really, had they checked/tested the water with a scientific test. I hope the baby has a higher IQ than its retarded parents. Anywhere near a coral reef has billions of microscopic creatures.

Water birthing/pool birthing in hospitals is with treated water and plastic gloves.

Maybe given their reckless carelessness for the baby the child could be taken from them via a court/protection order and sue them in the civil courts in 18 years time. Meanwhile the parents could be certified/found to lack legal competency.

What I find odd about such people is that they obsess about pollution, oppose insect sprays, dwell on whether their food is organic and lacking pesticides, herbicides and phosphates, oppose motor cars because the pollute and are generally crazy about contamination but do this thing.

For people who loathe the oil industry their kid was born in a sea with more spilled oil in it than probably anywhere else and opposite the country which produces all the evil they hate.

For a short time when I was very young I was a Hippy at the tail end of that movement. It might have even been Hippy Wake Time. Since I've found ex-hippies to be the strongest critics of brain vacant hippy type stuff.