USA Thousands take to the streets

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

USA Thousands take to the streets

Post by Major Thom »

Thousands have taken to the streets of America to protest against the newly elected President Donald J Buttbubble. They are protesting against his racist remarks on Muslims, Latino's, Africans, and other faiths. There have been fires lit outside many of the Trump Buildings and also outside the Whitehouse. They are also siting insults to women, and other Countries including Mexico and Eastern European Countries. One US lawyer even has suggested that already there is enough information to Impeach Trump, and he has not even taken over office yet. All the things he has said during his electoral campaign will be remembered and if he does not implement them people are saying he took office by lies, and insults to other faiths and Countries.

It seems the split US will not let this lay down. People are saying this has never been seen before in US Presidential elections. Many of the plaquards are saying Trump- Not In My Name.

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Re: USA Thousands take to the streets

Post by newcastle »

Perhaps unsurprising given that the campaign was acrimonious and deeply divisive....and that Clinton actually looks like winning the popular vote. The result was a HUGE surprise.

But it's not in the nature of Americans to take up arms against their elected Commander in Chief and I don't see the protests gaining traction. I see them as a knee-jerk reaction by the usual suspects.
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

I have never heard of this in US Elections though, most people except the outcome. It may be the US will be split for some time. In the press this morning, they are urging Michelle Obama to stand in '2012
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Well the daft b*st*rds have 4 years to get over it, they better all wish him well or they and us are doomed.... 8)
Ps: Not any better than Egypt's 1st elections the "lesser of two weevils....
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Insults come in many forms, like ridiculing a persons birth name.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

The protests are quite minor, a few thousand as opposed to over 300 million who did not protest, as Newcastle says "the usual suspects"