I must be bored

Get the best advice about your holiday in Luxor.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

denisegr
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

I must be bored

Post by denisegr »

Somehow an Egyptian bloke sent me a message on line, i decided to play, like i said i must be bored, within two minutes he is professing undying love and wants to marry me, dispite not having a clue to my age appearance etc. Times must be hard :D

Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles,
but it does ruin today's happiness.
-anonymous

Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: I must be bored

Post by Major Thom »

Your gender is hidden from your profile so you should have told him you were a man ha ha!!! Mind you on saying that it may not have deterred him. They make you sick don't they?

HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God

Post by HEPZIBAH »

:lol: denisegr I find those type of messages are a bit like buses. You don't get one for ages, and then suddenly at least three come along at once.

I ignore most of them, but like you if I'm bored and got some time to spare then it can be quite enlightening to see what they have to say for themselves - no matter how off putting your replies are.

Moderator EDIT: If you get unsolicited messages through this site please would you alert me, Horus or Keefy so that it can be dealt with.
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Coming back on the ferry today my friend began a conversation with a man sitting in front of her, by the time we had landed he had proposed and she had accepted on the understanding that he provided her with a villa, a car and 200,000le worth of gold. Since she had no money he would have to buy everything. He soon lost interest. It's my friends 85th birthday today so your never too old.

denisegr
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by denisegr »

Major Thom wrote:Your gender is hidden from your profile so you should have told him you were a man ha ha!!! Mind you on saying that it may not have deterred him. They make you sick don't they?
I thought Denise was obviously a female name, i dont even know how he contacted me tbh as he is not an fb friend. Anyway i think he has got the hump now as i told him the way he spoke to me was disgusting especially when i didnt know him, he apologised and ive heard nothing since. :lol:
-anonymous

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

denisegr wrote:Somehow an Egyptian bloke sent me a message on line, i decided to play, like i said i must be bored, within two minutes he is professing undying love and wants to marry me, dispite not having a clue to my age appearance etc. Times must be hard :D
None of that matters, the Egyptian male mindset is, they never look at the mantlepiece while poking the fire, but still have the ability of looking around for the ATM card. :lol:
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

denisegr
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by denisegr »

Dusak wrote:
denisegr wrote:Somehow an Egyptian bloke sent me a message on line, i decided to play, like i said i must be bored, within two minutes he is professing undying love and wants to marry me, dispite not having a clue to my age appearance etc. Times must be hard :D
None of that matters, the Egyptian male mindset is, they never look at the mantlepiece while poking the fire, but still have the ability of looking around for the ATM card. :lol:
So true I've had so many proposals declarations of love etc during my many visits,, never fallen for any of it thankfully, ive been happily married for 30 years (or so my husband tells me)☺ . It does surprise me how amazed that they are that Im not interested in them and its the country its beauty and history that I love and not its men.
-anonymous

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by DJKeefy »

I was sat with an Egyptian friend who was with is best friend, he was looking on facebook on is laptop, he found a thumbnail of what looked like a very pretty girl about 22ish, he enlarged the photo, I thought wow, she is stunning, the first thing he said was "look at the iphone on the table" :lol: it was on a small table near the back of the room, I did not notice it at all :roll:

crewmeal
Top Member
Top Member

Post by crewmeal »

Any port in a storm so to speak.