Nile Cruise'

Get the best advice about your holiday in Luxor.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Posts: 7039
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:49 am
Has thanked: 2030 times
Been thanked: 5940 times
Egypt

Re: Nile Cruise'

Post by newcastle » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:50 am

carrie wrote:If I was going again then I would prefer to go to the North.
What?....and miss all those karaoke nights and tribute bands!

You might also have to put up with the noisy hell of a mosque or two.

Better to stick to the south with its amenable, largely ex-EU, immigrants.....and lots of 'Tesco' labeled food :roll:



User avatar
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 4340
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:46 am
Location: luxor
Has thanked: 2787 times
Been thanked: 5365 times
United Kingdom

Re: Nile Cruise'

Post by carrie » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:15 pm

You do paint an appealing picture Newcastle but I think I might just resist :lol:

Bombay
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Posts: 1990
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:57 pm
Location: Luxor
Has thanked: 1794 times
Been thanked: 1696 times
Egypt

Re: Nile Cruise'

Post by Bombay » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:45 pm

Major Thom wrote:Look up Paphos Life, join and you will get the info you require on Paphos, Maybe also look into it as a visa run. Visa runs no longer bother me when you have the residents visa etc they are not a thing you have to worry about. Tesco, Bombay is not a store in Paphos, but there is a supermarket (2 branches) that sell many Tesco labels and they do specials every month. The best Indian is Popadums on the Coastal Road just off the Tomb of Kings Road going to Coral Bay. We use Papantoniou's Supermarket 6 times larger than Kerz Zaman and sells a massive variety of food stuffs, including Sharwoods, Grossman and Patiks for the Curry Makers. There is a new Lebanese Restaurant opened called the Marakesh with Belly Dancers and food that does not need draining into a bucket to get rid of the cooking oil, all cooking is done here in Virgin Olive Oil, abundant and cheap. There is also a big choice of sea food restaurants. In fact plenty for all depending on what you want. Clear turquoise waters for snorkeling or diving, in fact the beaches and waters have just won awards for the 3rd year running for their cleanliness. The old city of Paphos has just been updated giving clearer passage to vehicles ans extra parking spots. We have breakfast out most days and then go down to Cap St Georges beach for a bit of sun and swimming, before returning home for wine and a siesta. One Litre of excellent Medium Dry White Wine (And it is excellent, local Vineyards) 1.75 GBP, yes 1.75GBP Good local Reds and Rose wines the same from local vineyards.
Rents, depends on where you want to be, 2 bedroom fully furnished modern apartments with communal pool 325 to 350 Euros a month including maintenance. 3 bedroom Town House without pool around 350 to 450 euros. but you can go to any price you want, up the road from us is a villa that rents at 2000Euros a month. We are in a group of modern apartments all 2 beds, the community has 7 apartments a 60 metre long pool lovely gardens all illuminated at night, BBQ area, associated parking ans the price is 350 euros a month all in including property tax and maintenance. The security here is great we don't have checkpoints we have security cameras that work, we don't have 'people that attack police check points like they do in places like Esna near Luxor.
Everything is priced. the only thing that is expensive are cars, but you can get a tornado 850 two seater dune buggy cheap. I bought a car at the beginning of the year for use elsewhere, a 5 year old car the same model here would cost 6000 Euros. There are very few immigrants outside the EU live here, those that do live a solitary life. I have not come across a Mosque here, I suppose there must be one tucked down a street somewhere, but noise abatement prevent them from calling during daylight hours of 5.00am to 8.30pm I could put many photos of the area on here but still for some reason cannot seem to get them on. If anyone would like to send me an e-mail address I will send you some to put on the forum, so people can see for themselves. Tomorrow we are going to explore the Troodos Mountains ready for Winter and see where the Ski Slopes are. I think the only thing that would put people off is the fact to live here like you do in Luxor, or rather did do, you will need and income of 2000 Euros a month. (BIG LUXOR OUCH!!!) but depending on how you want to live suppose you can live on 1000 Euros a month. For us pensioners with state pension, not a problem especially when you have private pensions as well. Also as pensioners excellent medicare and treatment free. Prescriptions though 45p per item compared with UK I think must be over 6GBP per item by now. Probably this is not the right post for Visiting Luxor section, but the anxiety among Europeans living in Luxor and not properly married, or owning property, or even joint owning property with a local man, must be raising everyday, like it was for us. For you men a litre bottle of Ice Cold Keo from a local Taverna is around 1.65GBP 4.5% We live on Frappe's and they are lovely

My post was not directed at you did you not work that out from the fact I recommended it for anyone having to leave EGYPT to renew their visa.

User avatar
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Posts: 2659
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:45 am
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 539 times
Gender:
Cyprus

Re: Nile Cruise'

Post by Major Thom » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:53 am

My comment on the food at the Marrakesh was based on what diners told me and the reviews I have read. But like I say after having North African food for 8 years I am not inclined to go there myself. I appreciate to that many here its something new, but to us its not. I also appreciate that for many people that live in Luxor they would want to live on the Turkish side, so they do not transgress much from the culture they are living in now. I also suppose to many the culture shock of living in a modern atmosphere would be too much, and that you would miss the call 5 times a day.
I know that no matter what I say on here there are always going to be the ones that disagree, I don't even have to write a word or post anything when my mind tells me who is going to disagree.
I would love to travel from Coral Bay and Sea Caves to Latchi, , I have never even attempted it yet'been from Peygia to Latchi many times along the beautiful Coast Road though via the Wineries. I can only assume you mean via the strip
Relaxed on many of the beaches especially Cap St Georges, Latchi and the beaches at Aphrodite Bath. Yes there are a few stoney beaches similar to those beaches in the UK, but most that live here know them and are prepare, and like people say you never attempt a BBQ without charcoal.
I gather from the comments many have not been here, or are just backing up other comments, or have not been here for such a long time.
Just one thing if you live in the South you cannot travel freely to the North without permits, hire cars are not allowed to cross the borders, and just recently the talk of reunification of the North and South have broken down. But that was expected, I don't think many want to take a backward step. Most want to keep a buoyant economy and a modern life. I also gather that there may be friction between the two cultures.

User avatar
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Posts: 2659
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:45 am
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 539 times
Gender:
Cyprus

Re: Nile Cruise'

Post by Major Thom » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:58 am

Oh by the way the beaches and water around Paphos have just been awarded 5* gold for cleanliness and non pollution of water. Maybe thats why there were over 2 million tourists visited in July.

User avatar
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 4340
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:46 am
Location: luxor
Has thanked: 2787 times
Been thanked: 5365 times
United Kingdom

Re: Nile Cruise'

Post by carrie » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:59 am

Major Thom you always come across as someone not widely travelled. Few weeks in Aussy and you knew all about it and expected no one else to know anything. Now your in Cyprus and telling everyone about the place, a country that has obviously been visited by many members. I can understand the novelty of visiting a new country but I don't think anyone will be following your recommendations. Different people seek different things in new places and what you seem to enjoy isn't appealing to me for one and yes I do like to hear the call to prayer everyday.

User avatar
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
Posts: 11338
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 3058 times
Been thanked: 4279 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: Nile Cruise'

Post by HEPZIBAH » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:09 am

I have eaten in Lebanese restaurants but not regularly however, whilst there where some similarities with food I might find in a typical Egyptian restaurant, there was also sufficient differences for me not to confuse the two.
When it comes to typical Moroccan food, of which I have experienced quite a lot over the years both in restaurants and Moroccan homes, I can only say that Moroccan food on the whole is superior.

I cannot say that any Egyptian, Lebanese, or Moroccan food I have been served has been particularly oily, certainly when compared to much of the Indian food that have eaten around the world including India.
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley

User avatar
Yildez
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Datca, Turkey
Has thanked: 5293 times
Been thanked: 863 times
Gender:
Turkey

Re: Nile Cruise'

Post by Yildez » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:44 am

Major Thom wrote:My comment on the food at the Marrakesh was based on what diners told me and the reviews I have read. But like I say after having North African food for 8 years I am not inclined to go there myself. I appreciate to that many here its something new, but to us its not. I also appreciate that for many people that live in Luxor they would want to live on the Turkish side, so they do not transgress much from the culture they are living in now. I also suppose to many the culture shock of living in a modern atmosphere would be too much, and that you would miss the call 5 times a day.
I know that no matter what I say on here there are always going to be the ones that disagree, I don't even have to write a word or post anything when my mind tells me who is going to disagree.
I would love to travel from Coral Bay and Sea Caves to Latchi, , I have never even attempted it yet'been from Peygia to Latchi many times along the beautiful Coast Road though via the Wineries. I can only assume you mean via the strip
Relaxed on many of the beaches especially Cap St Georges, Latchi and the beaches at Aphrodite Bath. Yes there are a few stoney beaches similar to those beaches in the UK, but most that live here know them and are prepare, and like people say you never attempt a BBQ without charcoal.
I gather from the comments many have not been here, or are just backing up other comments, or have not been here for such a long time.
Just one thing if you live in the South you cannot travel freely to the North without permits, hire cars are not allowed to cross the borders, and just recently the talk of reunification of the North and South have broken down. But that was expected, I don't think many want to take a backward step. Most want to keep a buoyant economy and a modern life. I also gather that there may be friction between the two cultures.

Even though I should be prepared for it by now, your ignorance continues to astound me. :urm: :urm: :urm: :urm:

User avatar
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Posts: 7931
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:59 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 3481 times
Been thanked: 2538 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: Nile Cruise'

Post by Horus » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:57 am

Yildez wrote:
Major Thom wrote:My comment on the food at the Marrakesh was based on what diners told me and the reviews I have read. But like I say after having North African food for 8 years I am not inclined to go there myself. I appreciate to that many here its something new, but to us its not. I also appreciate that for many people that live in Luxor they would want to live on the Turkish side, so they do not transgress much from the culture they are living in now. I also suppose to many the culture shock of living in a modern atmosphere would be too much, and that you would miss the call 5 times a day.
I know that no matter what I say on here there are always going to be the ones that disagree, I don't even have to write a word or post anything when my mind tells me who is going to disagree.
I would love to travel from Coral Bay and Sea Caves to Latchi, , I have never even attempted it yet'been from Peygia to Latchi many times along the beautiful Coast Road though via the Wineries. I can only assume you mean via the strip
Relaxed on many of the beaches especially Cap St Georges, Latchi and the beaches at Aphrodite Bath. Yes there are a few stoney beaches similar to those beaches in the UK, but most that live here know them and are prepare, and like people say you never attempt a BBQ without charcoal.
I gather from the comments many have not been here, or are just backing up other comments, or have not been here for such a long time.
Just one thing if you live in the South you cannot travel freely to the North without permits, hire cars are not allowed to cross the borders, and just recently the talk of reunification of the North and South have broken down. But that was expected, I don't think many want to take a backward step. Most want to keep a buoyant economy and a modern life. I also gather that there may be friction between the two cultures.

Even though I should be prepared for it by now, your ignorance continues to astound me. :urm: :urm: :urm: :urm:
I gather from the comments many have not been here, or are just backing up other comments, or have not been here for such a long time
Some of us have probably spent more time in Cyprus while just being on holiday than you have in living there since leaving Egypt.
Some of us have even been there before the division of the island.

Just one thing if you live in the South you cannot travel freely to the North without permits, hire cars are not allowed to cross the borders, and just recently the talk of reunification of the North and South have broken down. But that was expected, I don't think many want to take a backward step. Most want to keep a buoyant economy and a modern life. I also gather that there may be friction between the two cultures.

Please tell us something we do not know, it has been that way since 1974, have you only just found out?


Yildez wrote:
Even though I should be prepared for it by now, your ignorance continues to astound me. :urm: :urm: :urm: :urm:[/quote
Never a truer word spoken
Image

User avatar
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 5874
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 2:29 pm
Location: LUXOR
Has thanked: 5895 times
Been thanked: 7328 times
Gender:
Thailand

Re: Nile Cruise'

Post by Dusak » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:42 am

carrie wrote:Well, you see when you want to have another go at Luxor you stick something in about the restaurants there not using a lot of fat to cook in, a constant complaint about his time here. Don't know what cheap nasty establishments he patronised.
:tk .... the whole of Luxor when he was here me thinks.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

User avatar
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
Posts: 11338
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 3058 times
Been thanked: 4279 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: Nile Cruise'

Post by HEPZIBAH » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:29 pm

Oh dear Major Thom!

In the midst of your outpouring of positive comments about Cyprus you included this, which gave the impression you had been there (to me anyway) and also sounded positive.
Major Thom wrote: There is a new Lebanese Restaurant opened called the Marakesh with Belly Dancers and food that does not need draining into a bucket to get rid of the cooking oil, all cooking is done here in Virgin Olive Oil, abundant and cheap.
Now, you say ...
Major Thom wrote:My comment on the food at the Marrakesh was based on what diners told me and the reviews I have read. But like I say after having North African food for 8 years I am not inclined to go there myself. I appreciate to that many here its something new, but to us its not.
Anyone can read a review of other people's experiences but it's down to the individual taste to see if they agree with the reviewer or not.
I'm very curious about your having eaten 'North African food for 8 years'. Where was this? That appears to me to be contradictory to much of what you have written in the past. However, if you have been dining out regularly in Egyptian style restaurants I can state that you will not have experienced much by way of North African food. Personally, I enjoy my visits to the very (Luxor) Egyptian places that I have eaten at - from street food (possibly the best Fallafel I've every eaten is at the Tuesday Souk on the West Bank), peoples homes, cafes and restaurants, but those meals are not at all like those I've eaten in other places of North Africa. Morocco for example, like France or Italy... even the UK... has regional specialities, and there are foods that you would be offered in a home but rarely find on a restaurant menu.

Come on Major Thom, if you are any kind of gastronome, forget living through others reviews and get out there and experience these tantalising food experiences for yourself . Instead of stocking up on those ready made Indian foodstuffs scour the vegetable and spice markets and create your own taste sensations.
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Posts: 7039
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:49 am
Has thanked: 2030 times
Been thanked: 5940 times
Egypt

Re: Nile Cruise'

Post by newcastle » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Major Thom wrote: I know that no matter what I say on here there are always going to be the ones that disagree, I don't even have to write a word or post anything when my mind tells me who is going to disagree.
If your mind tells you "everyone"......it's on the right track :a10:

User avatar
Yildez
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Datca, Turkey
Has thanked: 5293 times
Been thanked: 863 times
Gender:
Turkey

Re: Nile Cruise'

Post by Yildez » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:37 pm

I've eaten in many different restaurants in Luxor, and in other places on my trips to see temples and tombs in the surrounding area. Some have been upmarket, some very ethnic, some very Egyptian - by that I mean full of Egyptians with me, and often Carrie, the only foreigners. I have eaten from street stalls (wonderful falafel), and hole in the wall places (great shwarma )with a queue of Egyptians outside - a reliable indicator of good food in my experience. I have never, NEVER, been presented with food swimming in oil. I cannot imagine where MT was eating :ni: :ni: :ni:

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Posts: 7039
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:49 am
Has thanked: 2030 times
Been thanked: 5940 times
Egypt

Re: Nile Cruise'

Post by newcastle » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:48 pm

Yildez wrote:I've eaten in many different restaurants in Luxor.............I have never, NEVER, been presented with food swimming in oil. I cannot imagine where MT was eating :ni: :ni: :ni:
You obviously missed that little West Bank eaterie "Chez Justen".

They only serve tinned sardines...unopened, but with a can opener. ;)

User avatar
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
Posts: 11338
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 3058 times
Been thanked: 4279 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: Nile Cruise'

Post by HEPZIBAH » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:21 pm

:eat :wi

How different life could have been if only The Auberge had taken off.
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley

User avatar
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 5874
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 2:29 pm
Location: LUXOR
Has thanked: 5895 times
Been thanked: 7328 times
Gender:
Thailand

Re: Nile Cruise'

Post by Dusak » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:47 am

newcastle wrote:
Yildez wrote:I've eaten in many different restaurants in Luxor.............I have never, NEVER, been presented with food swimming in oil. I cannot imagine where MT was eating :ni: :ni: :ni:
You obviously missed that little West Bank eaterie "Chez Justen".

They only serve tinned sardines...unopened, but with a can opener. ;)
stupid, you don't need a can opener with sardines, it has a ring pull. :lol: And at now 80Le a tin here, they will not be pulling me into the shop.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

User avatar
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Posts: 2659
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:45 am
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 539 times
Gender:
Cyprus

Re: Nile Cruise'

Post by Major Thom » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:53 am

What do they say about ignorance Yildiz? oh yes its bliss!! but its even more blissful to be able to live your life again, without interference, oh! what did I just say, without what?
I obviously did not get around too much in Luxor (Thank God for that)

Bombay you could well be correct Cyprus could become the Visa run, 1 hour from Cairo by air, stay at the Larnaco Hotel, I think you stayed there once, and home after a day or maybe a couple of days at Larnaca Beach. Its nearer than Turkey and even nearer than Doha. Mind you on saying that didn't Egypt ban flights by Qatar Air.
To be honest this visa run thing is stupid, and shows to me that its all monitory orientated rather than being welcome orientated. But I no longer have to think about that. I have always wondered why people put up with it, sometimes 1 year sometimes 6 months sometimes 3 months, the cost of your flight out and back, your entry visa, your extension visa, etc etc Is it all worth it. My own thoughts so no need to get on to me about them. Just think you could purchase a lot of shopping and put more money into the economy, if you did not have to keep on paying for flights hotels and visa entries and extensions. I suppose with the cost of living and the 200% and above inflation, it may be a good idea for an entrepreneur to start Inflatable boat trips from the Med. Coast complete with quick put me up tents for an overnight beach stay before returning. It would make the visa run less expensive. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Posts: 7039
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:49 am
Has thanked: 2030 times
Been thanked: 5940 times
Egypt

Re: Nile Cruise'

Post by newcastle » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:56 am

Dusak wrote:
stupid, you don't need a can opener with sardines, it has a ring pull. :lol: And at now 80Le a tin here, they will not be pulling me into the shop.
If only.

The bloody things always snap off leaving you to attack the tin with a hammer & chisel.

Chez Justen provided can openers rather than risk customers slashing their wrists...although some preferred the latter as an escape from the live bagpipe music provided by mine host.

I preferred the old "key" method....although , invariably, I always seemed to end up with a can with the key missing.

There's an old man somewhere with a lifetime's supply of the feckin things.

User avatar
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 5874
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 2:29 pm
Location: LUXOR
Has thanked: 5895 times
Been thanked: 7328 times
Gender:
Thailand

Re: Nile Cruise'

Post by Dusak » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:54 am

When I open a can of corned beef, [only Heinz] which I enjoy out the fridge on a sarnie, or put in with mash and onions, I always unroll the key and keep at least one in the drawer, especially here cos the thieving barstewards, for reasons only known to themselves, tend nick 'em off the side! Safest way to open a tin of sardines is use a pair of long nosed pliers, saves severing a digit. :up
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

User avatar
Cyprus100
Member
Member
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:16 am
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 97 times
United Kingdom

Re: Nile Cruise'

Post by Cyprus100 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:48 pm

Well something is definitely wrong here.....

Popadoms being the best place for a curry in Paphos?

Hmmm, I'll have you know it's the Curry House on Bar Street - for those British folks who like a Western style curry, that is.
We tried 'em all in Paphos and in Limassol during our 12yrs in Cyprus and only two places ever stood up to the test of time. One in Limassol which sadly ended up being closed by the owner due to the mafiosa tactics from someone who wanted his premises and the Curry House, which we found in the last year before we left Cyprus to return to Blighty in 2016.

There are two Paphos based forums - but the best is PaphosLife.com

And now, we've just booked our Nile cruise and will be arriving in June. Apparently, we're booked on the MS Viking Princess but hey, who knows, this is Egypt and that could all change half a dozen times between January and June :)

So happy to be coming back and it's great to see so many familiar names still around on Luxor4U as I haven't been on here for quite some time now. Our last visit to Luxor was with 4 other friends when we came over from Cyprus in late August 2012.

My friend was there last summer travelling alone for 22 days. She was disappointed at how quiet it was as she hadn't been since 2013.

Me and my other half are pretty excited and we've got another holiday already booked to visit the bright lights of Benidorm in a few months. Talk about chalk and cheese, eh?
Michele,
Previously living in Limassol, Cyprus but now back in UK since 2016 :-(
Egypt is now so far away....

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • One Day Nile Cruise
    by AladdinSane » Wed May 31, 2017 2:11 pm » in Visiting Luxor
    17 Replies
    196 Views
    Last post by AladdinSane
    Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:18 pm
  • The New and Future Nile Cruise.
    by A-Four » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:58 pm » in Visiting Luxor
    23 Replies
    270 Views
    Last post by Brian Yare
    Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:46 pm
  • The Original Nile Cruise
    by Zooropa » Wed May 31, 2017 9:19 am » in Visiting Luxor
    59 Replies
    306 Views
    Last post by Zooropa
    Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:23 pm
  • Long Nile Cruise
    by Chris » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:50 pm » in Living in Luxor
    4 Replies
    118 Views
    Last post by Dusak
    Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:52 am
  • 14% Nile Cruise operative with 8% occupancy
    by newcastle » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:28 pm » in Living in Luxor
    5 Replies
    131 Views
    Last post by crewmeal
    Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:34 pm