What if they don't come back?

Get the best advice about your holiday in Luxor.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: What if they don't come back?

Post by Dusak » Mon May 12, 2014 7:33 am

Nwilliams wrote:I have posted on this subject before and I know from friends who live in luxor how quiet it is but we are planning a holiday in july to come to luxor and on a lot of the rooms sites they are saying they have sold out [isis hotel ] is one saying this and also the cost for flights alone without hotel for 2 people its £ 1000 gbps and then we have to get to heathrow from leeds so before any spend we are looking at nearly £1500 for a 2 week holiday so unless someone does something I am afraid the situation is not going to change in the near future
I was told some weeks ago that the Isis had closed until business picked up. If true then I suppose its better than saying we are closed through lack of business. On the other side of the coin, their statement may encourage others to book thinking that the empty hotels are, in fact, getting filled.

Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

Bombay
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Bombay » Mon May 12, 2014 12:22 pm

Nwilliams wrote:I have posted on this subject before and I know from friends who live in luxor how quiet it is but we are planning a holiday in july to come to luxor and on a lot of the rooms sites they are saying they have sold out [isis hotel ] is one saying this and also the cost for flights alone without hotel for 2 people its £ 1000 gbps and then we have to get to heathrow from leeds so before any spend we are looking at nearly £1500 for a 2 week holiday so unless someone does something I am afraid the situation is not going to change in the near future
What do they need to do both the Egyptair flight and the Thomson flight this week were both full. Yes more flights bigger planes will bring more people but price wise its not stopping all the people.

Robbo70

Post by Robbo70 » Mon May 12, 2014 6:00 pm

I usually pay between 350 -400 to fly from manchester via cairo. Much closer to leeds. Im told egypair also offer some good prices on hotels on their website although I havnt checked them out
Stand up to be seen
Speak up to be heard
Shut up to be appreciated

Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Zooropa » Mon May 12, 2014 7:44 pm

Bombay wrote:
What do they need to do both the Egyptair flight and the Thomson flight this week were both full. Yes more flights bigger planes will bring more people but price wise its not stopping all the people.

If its only business class available then it is stopping me, sadly.

Bombay
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Bombay » Tue May 13, 2014 3:04 am

These planes have most seats pre taken by tour operators if they return seats near the time they are then become available.